Red Hat Certified Engineer
A Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who is ready to automate Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® tasks, integrate Red Hat emerging technologies, and apply automation for efficiency and innovation.
Offline & Online
Red Hat Cerrtified
Our RHCE course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to become a proficient Linux system administrator and earn your RHCE certification from Red Hat. This course covers advanced system administration tasks, including network configuration, storage management, system security, and performance tuning.
Completing this course will help you
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for experienced Linux system administrators who want to advance their skills and knowledge in Red Hat Enterprise Linux and prepare for the RHCE certification exam. Prior experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux or equivalent experience is required.
Companies Recruiting for RHCE
Validate your Linux automation skills
- As teams and organizations pursue digital transformation, the Red Hat Certified Engineer credential is changing to match new needs and fill skills gaps. We have updated our exam and certification to reflect the need for the automation knowledge required to deploy, manage, and support a container-based architecture—making your credential even more valuable and relevant.
- To learn more about how, why, and when the RHCE certification is changing, check out our frequently asked questions. You can also review the sections for existing RHCEs and future and current candidates for details that are more specific to you.
Add automation skills to your toolset
- If you’re already a Red Hat Certified Engineer, consider adding automation to your skill set by recertifying on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 version of the credential. While you are not required to recertify on the new version, the changes we have made to the RHCE credential offer unique opportunities for you to expand your knowledge.
- One of the options you have is to pursue the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation credential while it is still available, taking Automation with Ansible (DO407) as part of your preparation. The RHCSA credential validates skills that are similar to those demonstrated as part of the RHCE credential and could be applied toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect in Infrastructure.
For more information on this and other options, consult our frequently asked questions.
Expand your knowledge with new options
If you are a Red Hat Certified System Administrator and would like to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer, you have two paths to choose from:
- The legacy track that places more emphasis on network services skills and is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- The new track that places more emphasis on automation skills and is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 & RHEL 9
Find out which of these tracks may be best for you by consulting our frequently asked questions
Learn Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9
Start your journey toward earning a Red Hat Certified Engineer credential by becoming a Red Hat Certified System Administrator. By learning Linux system administration skills, you will build a foundation that you can add automation knowledge to through the RHCE credential.
Learn Red Hat Ansible Automation
By developing automation skills to complement your deployment and configuration abilities, you will prove your understanding of how Ansible Automation interacts with other Red Hat technologies.
These course and exam offerings will help you learn and validate automation knowledge:
- Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices (DO447)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices exam (EX447)
- Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices with exam (DO448)
Check out our frequently asked questions for more information about learning outcomes and how to get a sneak peak of the new RHCE track.
What people are saying
2. Trainers guiding for students real time technology.
3. Everyone in this office will guide students and experienced students